Warranty, Repairs & Exchanges
Thank you for purchasing the LumiWave® Infrared Therapy Device. BioCare Systems warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of Three (3) years from the original date of purchase. During this period BioCare Systems will, at its option, either replace a defective product with a new one or repair it at no charge except as stated below. All products that are replaced become the property of BioCare Systems. No warranty is provided if the product is modified in any way or in any event from incidental or consequential damage caused by purchaser. Please note: there is a low-grade buzzing noise that is a function of the circuit that monitors and regulates the temperature control and provides the most efficient and consistent dosage. This buzz is normal and is not a product defect nor is it harmful.
To obtain service under this limited warranty, call BioCare Systems Customer Service at (303) 796-7043 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Deliver the product, along with the dated proof of purchase to:
BioCare Systems, Inc.
16366 E. Freemont Ave, #3
Aurora, CO 80016
Attn: Phil Dent
Please follow these instructions to ensure proper delivery and service: Pack the product in its original shipping container (or equivalent), Include a brief description of the problem along with a contact name and telephone number, include the RMA number and your complete return address on the shipping label, insure it (or assume the risk of loss/damage during shipment), pay all shipping charges.
This limited warranty does not cover any losses or damages that occur as a result of: any use other than that intended by BioCare Systems, repair, or modification by anyone other than BioCare Systems or its representatives, improper environment, the unit has been tampered with or abused. If, through no fault of the customer, BioCare Systems is unable to replace or repair the product as provided above, the customer’s purchase price will be refunded. Please be aware, there is a low-grade hum that is normal to the operation of the device. This hum is not a malfunction and is not covered by the warranty.
Return/Refund Policy (if applicable)
- LumiWave is a personal use product. It is under FDA regulation regarding hygiene and safety. If you have not opened the package and broken the safety seal, you may return the product within the first 10 days of receipt. A $15 restocking fee will apply.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please call 303-796-7043 for an authorization number (RMA#) and instructions.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery is not eligible for any refund.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5 business days.